Construction document, which is approved within a jurisdiction that applies the “IgCC plans review,” earns up to “9-Star” Green Construction Certificate upon submittal of a PDF copy of a permit set that complies with any of the following 9 building performance issues:
- Jurisdictional requirements and life cycle assessment compliance.
- Site development and land use compliance.
- Material resource conservation and efficiency compliance.
- Energy conservation‚ efficiency and CO2e emission reduction compliance.
- Water resource conservation‚ quality and efficiency compliance.
- Indoor environmental quality and comfort compliance.
- Commissioning‚ operation and maintenance compliance.
- Innovation in energy efficient design compliance.
- Building performance and integrated elements compliance.
Make $250.00 payment at the cashier page , submit a pdf copy of your project to email@example.com, then receive your project’s Green Construction Certificate within 72-hours.
According to Green Building Standards and Certification System: A green product certification is considered most respected when an independent third party is responsible for conducting the product testing and awarding the certification.
U.S. Green Building Council examines big things; such as the way a building site is positioned, as well as minute details like what the carpet fibers in the lobby are made of.
H & H Codes provides Green Construction plans review, commissioning, operation & maintenance reports, as well as Green Building Certifications for commercial, residential, industrial, medical, educational, and public facilities (across the United States.)
Construction projects, which are approved within a jurisdiction that applies the IgCC plans review; shall earn at the least a “5-Star Rating” certificate upon submittal of a copy of approved plans/building permit.
Unlike the LEED Certification; H & H Codes’ Certification is a trade mark recognition of sustainable environments, set in accordance with the International Green Construction Code (IgCC,) and based on an award of a single STAR for compliance with each of the IgCC nine performance issues (see above.)
Furthermore, we provide a handsome framed (aluminum and glass) 14″ diameter wall mount medallion for green construction buildings.
14″ diameter wall mount medallion